Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WELL... 2009 Proved to be a land mark year... 2010 proves to continue the trend... a new life begins one has ended... other lives... changed forever... some for worse... some for better.
A cleansing catharsis is taking place... that God has made easier to embrace... and has allowed me... to accept my destiny... what ever that may be... I am guided by a power higher than me,and allowing it to move me... frees me... from having to think too hard... with less stress,more rest.
So now I feel in harmony... at least more than I did before.... Im a better work in progress!
Still Cruising... and in Love... come out on a Carnival Cruise and hang out with me for a minute!
Talk to ya later... Get Back at me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your words..truly an artist with a passion. I see what you mean by not living in your home. I took it to heart and reading your Blog was confirmation. So glad love has found you for it can carry you a long way.
I wish you peace and lots of work !! I hope to catch your act on board soon !

cherryllew said...

How are things going? What's new with you. Reviewing this and wondering if you still feel the same as you did when you wrote it? Looking back at the past year, how has life blossomed?