Tuesday, January 20, 2009

U.S. Unite us

January 20th 2009/ What a truly historical day. I am presently on board the Carnival Pride headed to Puerto Villarta to fly back to Chilly Philly. 
    I spent the majority of the day watching the Barack Obama inaugeration... or as some young pompus white 20something called it the iniggeration... I called him on it! " On the day after Martin Luther Kings's birthday celebration,and the countries 1st black president I gotta listen to your ignorant ass?... You better check yourself man... It's 2009 and your an ass"
 He tried to apologize a couple of times... I didnt accept it.... he said "Im not a racist"
 that the worst kind of racist cause he doesnt think he is
 Be ever vigil folks... its too late in the day,and ignorance is still everywhere  and Im callin' everybody on their bullsh!t... I suggest you do the same.... "Im not a racist"... this guy gives White Trash a bad name... and I HATE ALL BIGGOTS!!!

No comments: