Friday, October 3, 2014

What a Sept.
Started on the Carnival Pride then the Carnival Triumph,back from its infamous "Poop Cruise" which I missed by one cruise... Shit!
The DVD
"It's All About Love" was released and met with great reception. 
Folks out of Texas and Florida sold out the live Stand Up set. I autographed each and every one, meeting some great people along the way ( imagine that... Great people in Texas...hehe )
Mid month Dessy and I weekended at Lake George N.Y. Post season, for my birthday
we had the lake to our selves A true recharge of spirit...Then off to Dubai to see family and friends and a bit of networking... The City in the desert.... Architecture that is not to be believed, each skyscraper more unique, more majestic than the other... 
Went to Trader Vic's and drank Tiki Puka Puka and ate some amazing Poki till we salsa danced. 
Ate Fries and Mustard with friends at Irish Pub... Pllayed with the Burg Kalifa 
Dubai is the true jewel of the Middle East. 
I'm blessed to have a love hate relationship with this City Kingdom... or Kingdom City
Either way I Plan to bring some comedy there soon.
As I head back to the States I look forward to hitting the stage with new insights and ideas... and rises. I leave for Charleston in the mornin'...Mission: The Fantasy.
Always... On The Road!
 Chillin'in the Desert with Dessy & Rali



  At The Irish Pub
Citylovescapes



 

No comments: