Thursday, August 14, 2014

       SO... It's been a year and a half since I have posted... I'd like to say I was THAT Busy... I wasn't
Alot has happened... Alot didn't happen.
  Many things that were supposed to happen happened...Many things that wern't suppose to happen happened... Many things that were supposed to happen didn't happen, just as, Many things that weren't supposed to happen happened...and had to happen, and not ALL that happened had happy endings...HA! Hardly!
  All in All, things are very good Thank God! I thank God every day I remember to do so.
I Love my Mother I Love my Wife I Love my Ike. (the cat)

... And since my last post...Life is Infinately better... I Love a whole lot deeper now ... It's You Desi!

  And Lovin' what I do... lovin' life "On the Road".

 The Carnival Pride... and The Triumph are up next for August & September!

"It's All About Love"... The DVD... is set for an early Indian Summer Release!
...still got a few days... I'll do 'em with the fam... and like any new journey
I'll start from Home...

No comments: