Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.... Im currently ending a cruise onboard the Carnival shipDestiny.... we were supposed to go to Ocho Rios,Jamacia but the sea wasnt working with us... we couldnt dock so if you wernt on Lido deck at the time you didnt see Jamaica.... quite a few upset folks including myself who were looking forward to smoking up.... I mean soaking up some local culture..... oh well next time.... yesterday was Grand Cayman..... a great day!
  I'll stay onboard for a few more days.. transfer in Cozumel to the Carnival Holiday,the oldest ship in the fleet for a couple of days then head home for some cold n snow I plan on being at sea for Christmas and home for New Years..... in this economy Im blessed to be working..... I aint complainin'!
  See ya at sea
Derrick

No comments: