Monday, January 20, 2020

Refocusing in 2020


Forgive me friend for I have sinned,

It's been five years since the last post. Ten years since the first.

Happy 2020.

 Half a Decade! I'm minus forty pounds, plus a poodle and some metal in my spine . I have been thrown back to the streets reconnected with the roots of what and why I do it.

 The cruise industry has been very very good to me. When immersed it's thoroughly rewarding and extremely isolating add the buffet and never ending pizza, I ate Complacent lazy gravy and lost my drive. Not hungry enough, I lost ground at sea.

I begin the second decade of the second millennium doing' open mics, local gigs, teaching a stand up comedy workshop and upping my writing and networking skills. Create! That's what I'll do, I'll create, with the addition of 30 years of experience. Restructure and reroute. Create that brand.

It's all new again... 11:45 and I'm waiting for four minutes.






I'm zippin' up my boots!
Goin" back to my roots!

No comments: