Monday, September 12, 2011

"Heyyyyy Yaaaaa'lll", Uhh oh... -Outcast



Summer Ships: Liberty, Ecstasy, Triumph, Magic, Inspiration, Legend, Elation, Fantasy...

So, its Fall 2011.... Cruisin' the Seven Seas, I've met so many great people in the past year, its blinding... I've Been Sailing with Carnival for about 7 and a half years now, and it feels like I'm reaching a saturation point. At the same time work seems to be more rewarding than ever... I've never felt "freer" or more fearless on stage. I love my "voice" and I know I'm reaching people with more than just a joke or two... I must remember to take breaks to "re-up" or refresh my energy and outlook on life...
      Currently Dubai has played a role in my re energizing, which is proof that God has a sense of humor, cause this is one of the most modern, backwards cities in the world... I enjoy the hype... I just don't believe it... folks are struggling all over the world... it's just a more expensive struggle here.. You thought keeping up with the Joneses was rough?... Try keeping up with the Mohammeds! Yesterday they were digging in the sand looking for some food, and up through the ground come a bubblin' crude.... Oil that is... Black Gold... Texas tea... Well the next thing you know Ole' Akmed's a billionaire... kin folk said, of course," Build a Mall... put a ski slope in it, get some gold buckle patent leather sandals... and a brush for the camels! Oh! how about an Applebee's next door... and a yacht for the cat."
   I'm Getting Married... so is my fiance...



No comments: