Saturday, March 19, 2011

Well... Having returned from Bulgaria I must say there are men... men of substance and culture and I am honored to have met them and some to become apart of my extended family. This country...  Survivor of  Communism... Lover of Alf ( No Shit, they take their Alf seriously, go figure!)  has embraced me, And it felt good... I Have met Uncle Ganyo!... andI am proud to be Brogarian!

  Having caught up to and decimating the William Brigade ( eliminating Bills ) I returned to sea. 1st stop Belize to meet a ship... a quick Kalik and onto a tender... the ship's too big to reach a pier... it's a 15 minute ride... It's the Carnival Glory outta Miami... cool... the crowd will be hip... and it was... 2nd week of spring break, the Promenade was alive... Stared giving the little kids stage time with some Ya Mama jokes... very dangerous, and lots of fun... I'll do it again. Next day... Cayman Islands... A beautiful day... the smell of off-shore bank accounts in the air... Visited the Turtle Farm there... got some great pics!



 I was to transfer to theTriumph but due to a changed itinerary I flew home where my bed... ohhh I love that bed... Think I'll be home for a minute!
Peace-zzzz...

No comments: